Technology Platform and Partnering Strategy
Exopharm is investing in two interrelated technologies to support partnering transactions with exosomes:
1. Exosome Technologies
Leveraging our LEAP technology, Exoria and other intellectual property.
Licensing the LEAP technology and Exoria exosome labelling technology, alongside Exopharm’s expert bioprocessing know-how to:
- Empower contract manufacturing organisations to serve exosome companies.
- Integrate LEAP into the GMP processes of biotechnology companies, including blood plasma fractionators, blood services, and emerging exosome companies.
2. Exosome Medicines
Leveraging our LOAD and EVPS technologies.
Using exosomes to deliver transformative medicines
- Enabling Biopharma companies to deliver new and existing drug candidates in novel ways.
- Designing and evaluating entirely new exosome medicines.
Our manufacturing expertise and intellectual property solve key EV manufacturing problems and demonstrate our leadership in this burgeoning space.
Exopharm is rapidly expanding its exosome portfolio, from engineering exosomes to isolation, characterisation and functional research. If you are conducting research into exosomes, it is likely that Exopharm’s platform of technology could accelerate your work. If you have unique IP in the field, it may have value for Exopharm. Contact us to initiate in-licensing or collaborative research discussions: email@example.com
Partnering with Exopharm
Exopharm is actively seeking partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies with interest in bringing exosome-based medicines to their therapeutic areas.
What Exopharm brings to partnerships:
LEAP Technology enables:
-Fast and cost-effective exosome isolation from biofluids or culture media including platelets, mesenchymal stem cells, iPSCs, other cells (e.g. CAR-T cells)
-Maximum yield from micro-liter bench-scale to multi-liter bioreactor scale volumes with full preservation of exosome integrity
-GMP purification of exosomes for clinical applications
LOADing specialised cargo
Exopharm’s loading technology enables the insertion of specially-designed nucleic acids to the payloads of exosomes. Nucleic acids including mRNA, RNAi and siRNA can modify how cells operate.
Exopharm’s proprietary technology enables the attachment of custom proteins to the surface of exosomes. This allows targeting of exosomes to selected cell types.
Analytics & characterization
Exopharm holds a comprehensive suite of EV characterization and analysis technologies along with deep experience in EV medicine formulation, assays and release.
Dedicated BD Scientists
Exopharm is so committed to making partnerships successful that we have senior researchers directly integrated into our partnership team. Partnering with Exopharm means fast and meaningful results that will de-risk and size opportunities quickly.
A partnership with Exopharm can:
- Translate exosome potential in your target therapeutic area (such as neurology, cancer, or autosomal diseases) into legitimate development plans
- Quickly de-risk exosome investments
- Accelerate product-to-market timelines
- Solve manufacturing challenges early to kick-start non-clinical and clinical trials
- Provide a layer of patent protection to future offerings, either through new composition of matter IP using EVs (extend patent life of APIs) or by adding proprietary processes early in product development
Partner with Exopharm to jointly push the boundaries in transformative medicine and to expedite the development of exosome-based therapies for patients.
Contact us to initiate partnering discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org