Technology Platform and Partnering Strategy
Exopharm is investing in three interrelated technologies to support partnering transactions:
- Precision medicine EEVs satisfy the needs of well-funded pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. With our EV engineering technologies (LOAD for the addition of RNA and EVPS for the addition of proteins) and LEAP, our aim is to be an active partner with major pharmaceutical companies in the rapidly developing EEV field.
- Regenerative medicine NEVs can be used to treat conditions that affect health across an entire life span, including mobility, sensory acuity and the like.
- Our manufacturing expertise and intellectual property solve key EV manufacturing problems and demonstrate our leadership in this burgeoning space.
eVICI and Research
Exopharm is rapidly expanding its exosome portfolio, from engineering EVs to isolation, characterisation and functional research. If you are conducting research into EVs, it is likely that the eVICI platform could accelerate your work. If you have unique IP in the field, it may have value for Exopharm. Contact us to initiate in-licensing or collaborative research discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering with Exopharm
Exopharm is actively seeking partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies with interest in bringing exosome-based medicines to their therapeutic areas.
What Exopharm brings to partnerships:
A partnership with Exopharm can:
- Translate EV potential in your target therapeutic area (such as neurology, cancer, or autosomal diseases) into legitimate development plans
- Quickly de-risk EV investments
- Accelerate product-to-market timelines
- Solve manufacturing challenges early to kick-start non-clinical and clinical trials
- Provide a layer of patent protection to future offerings, either through new composition of matter IP using EVs (extend patent life of APIs) or by adding proprietary processes early in product development
Partner with Exopharm to jointly push the boundaries in regenerative medicine and to expedite the development of exosome-based therapies for patients.
Contact us to initiate partnering discussions: email@example.com