Technology Platform and Partnering Strategy
By solving the extracellular vesicle (EV) purification problem with its patent-pending LEAP Technology, Exopharm overcame the key impediment to manufacturing exosome-based medicines and gained access to large quantities of pure and consistent EVs. As a result, Exopharm made rapid progress in two areas:
- Extracellular vesicle characterisation and standardization
Exopharm gained in-depth insight into the differences between various EVs from a biochemical and functional perspective, which has helped define standards in EV production, isolation and purification, characterization and release assays.
- Therapeutic application of exosomes
Exopharm became the first company in the world to manufacture and test an exosome medicine (Plexaris) in human clinical trials.
These advancements are galvanizing new rounds of scientific and technological innovations, and we at Exopharm refer to this virtuous cycle of innovation as ‘eVICI Technology’. We are convinced that the eVICI platform can grow and generate disruptive innovations via various partnerships.
eVICI and Research
Exopharm is rapidly expanding its exosome portfolio, from engineering EVs to isolation, characterization and functional research. If you are conducting research into EVs, it is likely that the eVICI platform could accelerate your work. If you have unique IP in the field, it may have value for Exopharm. Contact us to initiate in-licensing or collaborative research discussions: email@example.com
Partnering with Exopharm
Exopharm is actively seeking partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies with interest in bringing exosome-based medicines to their therapeutic areas.
What Exopharm brings to partnerships:
A partnership with Exopharm can:
- Translate EV potential in your target therapeutic area (such as neurology, cancer, or autosomal diseases) into legitimate development plans
- Quickly de-risk EV investments
- Accelerate product-to-market timelines
- Solve manufacturing challenges early to kick-start non-clinical and clinical trials
- Provide a layer of patent protection to future offerings, either through new composition of matter IP using EVs (extend patent life of APIs) or by adding proprietary processes early in product development
Partner with Exopharm to jointly push the boundaries in regenerative medicine and to expedite the development of exosome-based therapies for patients.
Contact us to initiate partnering discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org