Technology Platform and Partnering Strategy
Exopharm is investing in three interrelated technologies to support partnering transactions:
- Precision medicine exosomes satisfy the needs of well-funded pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. With our exosome engineering technologies (LOAD for the addition of RNA and EVPS for the addition of proteins) and LEAP, our aim is to be an active partner with major pharmaceutical companies in the rapidly developing exosome medicine field.
- Our manufacturing expertise and intellectual property solve key EV manufacturing problems and demonstrate our leadership in this burgeoning space.
eVICI and Research
Exopharm is rapidly expanding its exosome portfolio, from engineering exosomes to isolation, characterisation and functional research. If you are conducting research into exosomes, it is likely that the eVICI platform could accelerate your work. If you have unique IP in the field, it may have value for Exopharm. Contact us to initiate in-licensing or collaborative research discussions: email@example.com
Partnering with Exopharm
Exopharm is actively seeking partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies with interest in bringing exosome-based medicines to their therapeutic areas.
What Exopharm brings to partnerships:
A partnership with Exopharm can:
- Translate exosome potential in your target therapeutic area (such as neurology, cancer, or autosomal diseases) into legitimate development plans
- Quickly de-risk exosome investments
- Accelerate product-to-market timelines
- Solve manufacturing challenges early to kick-start non-clinical and clinical trials
- Provide a layer of patent protection to future offerings, either through new composition of matter IP using EVs (extend patent life of APIs) or by adding proprietary processes early in product development
Partner with Exopharm to jointly push the boundaries in transformative medicine and to expedite the development of exosome-based therapies for patients.
Contact us to initiate partnering discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org